ADvTECH Schools Division is committed to investing in the finest teaching talent to ensure that we continue to provide an excellent education in an environment where teachers and students strive for the best results. This bursaries programme is designed for 3rd and 4th year existing students. It will cover both full time or part time studies.
Bursary Application Closing date 30 June 2017
Bursary Provider : ADvTECH
Bursary Location : South Africa
Fie the studies
- African Languages First Additional Language
- Early Childhood Development
- Foundation Phase
- Science as part of the formalised Student Bursary Programme, subject to specific criteria being met.
Bursary Awards (Covers )
- Up to a maximum of 100% payment of study fees, linked to academic performance
- The option to study full-time or part-time through a recognised institution
- Where feasible, the completion of at least one essential practical work component at a school within the ADvTECH Schools Division
- The opportunity to earn supplementary income by participating in school activities e.g. as a sports coach, music coach or teachers assistant.
- Bursary Students who successfully complete the Bursary Programme will also be eligible for placement in one of the Schools within the ADvTECH Schools Division should a position be available upon graduation.
How to apply