BANKSETA Letsema Learnership 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: 31 August 2017
BANKSETA Letsema Learnership
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 BANKSETA Letsema Learnership Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
BANKSETA invites suitable applicants to apply for Letsema Learnership Programme for 2018. The advertised learnerships are for NQF5 Certificate in Banking Service Advice relevant to the Banking sector.
Location: East Londown, Johannesburg, Midrand, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Nelspruit, Kimberley, Polokwane, Witbank, Klerksdorp / Potchefstroom
Duration: 12 months
Check full details below…
- A valid certified copy of a Grade 12 Certificate with a minimum pass of 50% in English AND a minimum pass of 50% in Accounting or a minimum of 50% Mathematics OR a minimum of 60% in Maths Literacy
- Provide a positive recommendation or official testimonial from a previous school, learning institution, or religious institution
- Present a professional image
- Currently unemployed
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record
- Currently not participating in a learnership
- Under the age of 35 as at 1 February 2018
- Not involved in any other studies from 1 Jan 2018 to 31 Dec 2018
- Persons with a disability must provide a medical certificate confirming the nature of the disability
- Only South African Citizens in possession of a valid SA ID will be considered
- Effective communication in written and verbal English.
How to Apply