BMW Bursaries 2018 Application Form & Guide
- Bursary Application Closing Date: 15 September 2017
- Bursary Provider: BMW South Africa
- Bursary Location: South Africa
BMW is offering Bursaries Programme for 2018 in South Africa. Financial support includes the payment of registration and class fees, accommodation as well as prescribed book and examination fees. Bursaries will be awarded on merit and to be eligible applicants.
Field of Studies
- Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Business Sciences
- Business Management
- Business Administration
- You should be in your 2nd to final year of studying your Bachelor Degree.
- Achieved an academic average of 70% and above.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- SA citizenship is required.
- The bursary will support development programme for high potential future employees
- Bursary offers participants paid vocational experience
- The opportunity to participate in dialogue development sessions with our associates
- Individual projects and assignments as well as the potential for further participation in the BMW SA Graduate Programme.
How to apply