Bosasa Group Learnership Programme 2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Application Deadline: 24 June 2017.
bosasagroup.com learnership: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 Bosasa Group Learnership Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity
Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF Level 4): Child and Youth Care Work
- Authentic Grade 12 National Senior Certificate or equivalent Qualification indicating competency in Languages/ Communication and Mathematics/ Mathematical Literacy on Grade 12 level;
- No criminal record;
- Computer Literacy will be an advantage;
- Experiential (practical) Learning will be required;
- The duration of the HWSETA Learnership for the Further Education and Training Certificate (NQF Level 4): Child and Youth Care Work, is 12 months.
ALL LEARNERS INTERESTED TO BE ENROLLED FOR THIS HWSETA LEARNERSHIP IN CHILD AND YOUTH CARE WORK SHOULD COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- An introductory letter to motivate your enrolment to the Qualification;
- A revised and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV);
- Include three (3) originally certified ID copies (Not older than three months);
- Include three (3) originally certified copies of Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent (Not older than three months).
People living with disabilities will be given preference as per company requirements and are encouraged to apply
How To Apply for Bosasa Group Learnership
Kindly forward your Introductory Letter, copies of ID and Certificate to [email protected] before Wednesday, 24 June 2017