The Foundation of the House of Human Sciences, FMSH Fellowship for Researchers from South Caucasus in France Application Form, Eligibility, Requirements and Guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic year.
The Foundation of the House of Human Sciences (FMSH) offer short-term fellowships of three months in France for young post-doc researchers from South Caucasus who have presented their thesis after 2010. The fellowship is open to citizens of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Russia.
This research stay is designed to enable researchers to conduct research studies in France: field enquiries, library work and archives.
FMSH support and promote human and social sciences at the best multidisciplinary and international level.
FMSH Fellowship Eligibility:
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- This program is open to Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Russia nationals who are affiliated with an institution of higher education and research/institute of research based in the country;
- Applicants must have obtained their PhD doctorate (“Kandidat” thesis) and presented their thesis after 2010;
- Applicants must be involved in research in social and human sciences (anthropology, literature and art studies, history, geography, philosophy, political science, sociology, archaeology etc.).
FMSH Fellowship Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have obtained their PhD doctorate (“Kandidat” thesis) and presented their thesis after 2010.
Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for FMSH Fellowship for Researchers from South Caucasus in France
Applications must be submitted electronically via the online application form before 20 April 2017. Applications may be completed in French or in English.
- Reach the online application form and enter «Researcher Workspace».
- You have to be registered on the online platform in order to use it. If you haven’t created an account yet, you will be asked to.
- Create your profile by filling all your personal information and then enter “create a new application”.
- Select “Programme Atlas incoming ANNEE 2017” and then the specific call “FMSH : Cause Sud > France (2)”.
- Fill all the information tabs.
- In the “Documents” final tab, you will need to upload, into one single PDF document, your application form composed with:
- A Curriculum vitae (2 pages maximum) with a list of the publications
- The copy of your PhD diploma.
- A letter from the director of the host laboratory/centre of research in France.
- A letter from the director of the institution to which you belong in your country.
- A presentation with a maximum length of 10 000 characters (spaces and references included) consisting of:
- The objective and specific aim of the research project.
- A bibliography.
- The detailed program of the research stays (places and institutions to be visited, contacts).
- You can save your application and complete it later several times if you wish, until the closure of the call for applications. Once you have submitted your application, you will no longer have the possibility to amend it.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is April 20, 2017.