Application Deadline: Monday, April 24 by 9 am PDT.
Google Developer Launchpad Accelerator Program Application Eligibility, Requirements and Guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic year.
What is Launchpad Accelerator: Launchpad Accelerator is a program to empower founders by supporting their startups through mentorship and equity-free support. The Accelerator leverages all that Google has to offer, to help participating tech startups reach their true potential.
Launchpad Accelerator is a six-month acceleration program that includes mentorship and access to Google Product Managers, a startup package of equity- free support, product credits (e.g., Google Cloud), and access to our full suite of Launchpad initiatives and connections. This includes an all-expense-paid trip to Google HQ in Mountain View to collaborate with Google engineers/product managers and regional VCs
The Accelerator will leverage all that Google has to offer, to help participating tech startups reach their true potential. Launchpad Accelerator currently works with startups in Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico) and Asia (India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, and the Philippines). We’re looking to enter new countries and regions in future classes of Launchpad Accelerator.
Are you up for the challenge?
Have you and your team set out to address a real challenge for your home city, country and region? Would you like to join an elite community of startups from around the world? Are you ready to scale your tech startup into a thriving, tech company by leveraging Google’s global reach and resources?
If you answered yes to ALL of these questions, we should work together! Apply now for Launchpad Accelerator, currently accepting applications from select countries in
- Africa (Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa)
- Asia (India, Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Thailand, and Vietnam)
- Europe (Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland)
- Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia and Mexico)
Benefits of Google Launchpad Accelerator
- Work closely with Google for 6 months
- This includes 2 weeks of all-expense-paid training at Google Headquarters in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Equity-free support
- Access to Google engineers, resources, and mentors
- Credits for Google products
- Marketing spotlight opportunities
How to Apply for Google Developer Launchpad Accelerator Program