Hilton Hotels & Resorts Internships 2018 | Apply for the Hilton Hotels & Resorts Internships Programme, requirement and details below.
- Application Deadline: Not Specified.
- Location: Cape Town.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts Internships Programme.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Hilton Hotels & Resorts: Internships Programme 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Hilton Hotels & Resorts is looking for Interns in Durban. An Intern with Hilton assists in daily Hotel operations and works with customers and Guests as part of a project used to demonstrate your abilities to work in the hotel management sector.
Hilton is a leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels.
Field of Studies:
- Hospitality Management
- Travel and Tourism Management (specialist functionalities within the areas of HR / Education & Training / Office Administration / Finance & IT will be taken into consideration)
As an intern you will be placed in an area of the operation for which you wish to specialize on condition that you have had previous experience in overall hotel operations or a specialised qualification, alternatively, you may be rotated into various departments of the Hotel:
- Food Beverage Department
- Front Office Department
- Engineering Department
- Information Technology Department
- Finance Department
- Purchasing Department
- Human Resources Department
Rotation plans are generated based on previous experience and qualifications.
What will I be doing?
- Respond to Guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service at all times
- Answer internal and external calls in a professional manner, as required
- Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with other team members.
- Attend appropriate training courses, when required
- Follow and adhere to company brand standards
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships with Team Members
Interns serving Hilton will receive a fixed term contract for 6 months. Interns are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Have a Diploma in the following Fields, Hospitality Management and Travel and Tourism Management (specialist functionalities within the areas of HR / Education & Training / Office Administration / Finance & IT will be taken into consideration)
Currently registered with a recognised institution of Higher Education as a final year student
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards in line with professional grooming etiquette
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- Competent level of IT proficiency
- Flexibility to take on a variety of different tasks
- Creative and “out of the box” thinking
- Dedication to own self-development
- Commitment to contractual period
How to apply