International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) International Scholarship Application Form and details for the 2017/2018 academic year.
ICMS Scholarships 2017: The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is pleased to offer an international scholarship for a student who will be commencing their studies in May 2017. Applicants must be applying to start a bachelor degree program.
The International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS) is a leading business school, offering a balance of management and practical training within a culture of innovation and entrepreneurialism. The International College of Management is a community of scholars, industry professionals and students working together to produce leaders in business, events, hospitality, international business, international tourism, property and sports management.
About the ICMS Scholarship
Scholarship Award: The scholarship is awarded based on a 3 component application process, which will result in the successful applicant being awarded a scholarship of up to AU$ 25,000* within one of the ICMS Bachelor Degree programs commencing 31 May 2017.
Applicants must have International Baccalaureate – IB Diploma with a score of 24. IELTS score should be Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5.
Course Level: Scholarship is awarded to students for bachelor degree program.
Value of Scholarship: AU$ 25,000
Eligible Countries: International
Scholarship Provider: International College of Management, Sydney (ICMS)
Can be taken at (country): Australia
Application Deadlines: April 14, 2017.
Study Subject(s): Scholarship is offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education within one of the following bachelor programs commencing May 2017: Hospitality Management, International Tourism, Event Management, Business Management, Sports Management, Property Management.
Eligibility: To be eligible applicants:
- All applicants must hold an international passport. This excludes dual citizens of Australia and elsewhere, permanent residents and temporary residents.
- A scholarship to an International student who will be commencing their studies at ICMS in May 2017..
ICMS Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have International Baccalaureate – IB Diploma with a score of 24. They must have A-Level Examinations (Cambridge International or Edexcel GCE) – aggregate score of 10 or higher (Note: Score is based on the best three Advanced Level subjects in one sitting where A*=6, A=5, B=4, C=3, D=2, E=1. Two AS Level subjects may be substituted for one A Level subject.).
Test Requirement: ICMS also accepts the following qualifications and associated English grade as meeting the English Proficiency requirements for entry into higher education courses (undergraduate):
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): 169 overall, 162 in writing, 162 in speaking.
- Cambridge English Proficiency (CPE): 180 overall, 180 in writing, 180 in speaking.
- Common European Framework (CEFR): B2
- GCE ‘A’ Levels: D pass in English at full Advanced (A2)
- GCSE/GCE ‘O’ Levels: C pass in English
- International Baccalaureate (IB): English B at higher level (min grade 4) or English B at Standard level (min grade 5) or English A or A2: literature or language and literature at higher or standard level (min. grade 4)
English Language Requirements:
- IELTS (academic): Overall 6.0; Writing 5.5; Speaking 5.5, or
- TOEFL i-BT: Overall 69; Writing 19; Speaking 17, or
- Pearson (academic): Overall 50; Writing 42; Speaking 42.
How to Apply for ICMS Scholarship
How to Apply: The applicant is required to post and email their scholarship application. Make sure applicants complete their application carefully and include all supporting information including proof of English language proficiency and academic transcripts and essay.
Step 1: Apply for an undergraduate degree at ICMS
Step 2: Accept your unconditional letter of offer
Step 3: Download the scholarship application form
Step 4: Complete the application form
Step 5: Submit the application form by 5 pm, Friday 14 April 2017.
Applications must include:
- English language proficiency,
- Academic proficiency,
- Scholarship application form.
ICMS Scholarship Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 14, 2017.