Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): American Colleges
- Study in: USA
- Study level: Undergraduate
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship 2022
The Cooke College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend and graduate from the nation’s top four-year colleges and universities.
The Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is the largest undergraduate scholarship program available to high-achieving high school seniors with financial need who seek to attend the nation’s best four-year colleges and universities. In addition to the monetary award, Cooke Scholars receive comprehensive educational advising, significant cohort-based programming, and graduate school funding, as well as a thriving network of over 2,800 fellow Cooke Scholars and alumni.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship provides the recipient with:
- Up to $55,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school
- Ability to pursue any area of study
- Personal advising about selecting a college and navigating financial aid
- Multifaceted advising about how to transition to college and maximize the college student experience
To qualify for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Senior standing: Plan to graduate from a U.S. high school in spring 2023.
- Fall College Enrollment: Intend to enroll in an accredited four-year college beginning in fall 2023.
- GPA: Earn a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5 or above.
- Income: Demonstrate unmet financial need. We will consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
- The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation reviews each College Scholarship Program application individually with the assistance of a committee of educational professionals from across the nation. The criteria used in the selection process are:
- Academic ability and achievement: Maintains a strong academic record and receives outstanding recommendations from teachers, shows a desire to be challenged, and demonstrates enthusiasm for learning. Eligible applicants must have a minimum, cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.5.
- Leadership: Motivates others, takes initiative, and contributes positively to the community.
- Persistence: Exhibits determination when faced with obstacles, goal-oriented, and confronts challenges with an ability to adapt to change.
- Unmet financial need: We consider applicants with family income up to $95,000. Last year’s cohort of new college scholarship recipients had a median family income of approximately $35,000.
How to Apply for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship:
- Apply online on official website.
Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Application Deadline: November 17, 2022
To know more about Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship, please visit official website:
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.