Koornfontein Mines Learnership 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: 05 August 2017
- Internship Location: Witbank / Middelburg
Koornfontein Mines Learnership
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 Koornfontein Mines Learnership Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Koornfontein Mines invites applicants to apply for Learnerships 2017 / 2018 in Witbank, Middleburg. The main purpose will be to train successful candidates to become qualified artisans in the above mentioned trades.All selected applicants who meet the requirements will be subjected to a screening interview process, undergo an assessment and sign a Learnership Agreement
Learnership Provider: Koornfontein Mines
Field of Studies
- Diesel Mechanic
- Applicants must be in a possession of Full Technical Trade N2 / Grade 12 Technical qualification I NCV4 with relevant subjects Le:
- Fitter (Maths, Science, Engineering Drawings, Fitting and Mechanical Trade theory)
- Diesel Mechanic (Maths, Science, Engineering Drawing, Diesel Trade theory)
- Boilermaker (Maths, Science, Platers Theory, Platers & Structural Steel Drawings)
- Electrician (Maths, Science, Industrial Electronics, Electrical Trade theory)
- Koornfontein Mines is an equal opportunity employer
- The successful candidates must be able to obtain certificate of medial fitness
- The appointment will be made in line with KFN Mines transformation commitments and in alignment with the BBBEEE Act (53/2003)
NB: All applications must be accompanied by certified copies of relevant qualifications or else the application will not be considered.
How to Apply
Pleas forward your CV and relevant qualifications to: KFTNRecruitment@optimumcoal.com or Human Resources Practitioner Koornfontein Mines, Private Bag X402, Blinkpan, 2250
Applications which have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date should be regarded as unsuccessful.