Mpumalanga Department of Health Bursary | Apply for the Mpumalanga Department of Health Bursary Programme, requirement and details below.
- Application Deadline: 31 May 2017 @ 16:00.
Mpumalanga Department of Health Bursary Programme.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Mpumalanga Dept of Health: Medicine Bursary / Scholarship in Cuba 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
The Department of Health hereby invites all prospective students preferably from disadvantaged backgrounds who would like to study Medicine in Cuba to apply for bursaries for 2017. The target number to be selected for 2017 is very limited.
Applicants who can apply should meet the following requirements:
- Submit letter of application letter accompanied by a certified copy of Grade 12 Certificate / statement of results qualifying them to study at a tertiary institution. Must have passed all subjects with at least a level 4. Candidates with a 3 or below in any of the subjects must not apply.
- The following subjects are compulsory: Mathematics, Physical Science, Life Sciences (Biology) and English.
- Recently certified copy of Identity document
- Recently certified copy of Birth certificate
- Proof of residence from local Chief or municipality
- Proof of income of both parents or affidavit if parents are not working
- Be not older than 25 years
In addition all applicants who will be shortlisted will be required to submit:
- Ten (10) passport sized photos
- Valid passport / proof of application for passport
- Should not have criminal records – obtain police clearance
And undergo Medical examination with regard to:
- HIV and AIDS
- Hepatitis B
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Pregnancy (females)
How To Apply Mpumalanga Department of Health Bursary
NB: Meeting the requirements above does not necessarily mean that the applicant has been selected. These are only a condition for being considered. Application forms should be collected and submitted by hand at the nearest hospitals and at following addresses:
GERT SIBANDE DISTRICT OFFICES:
39 Jan van Riebbeck Street, Emerlo
(Call Sydwell Gwebu @ 017 811 1640)
NKANGALA DISTRICT OFFICES:
Piet Koornhof Building, Emalahleni
(Call Halifax Aphane @ 013 658 1012)
EHLANZENI DISTRICT OFFICES:
66 Anderson Street, Mbombela
(Call Justice Ravhura @013 755 5139)
HOXANI SUB-DISTRICT OFFICES:
R536 Kruger Road: Hoxani MPCC, Mkhuhlu
(Call Linky Khoza @ 013 708 0046)
AFTER THE CLOSING DATE COMMUNICATION WILL BE LIMITED TO THE SELECTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
PLEASE NOTE: THAT THERE IS NO MONEY PAYABLE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THESE BURSARIES !!!