NSFAS Internship | Apply for the National Student Financial Aid Scheme Internship Programme, requirement and details below.
- Closing Date: 05 June 2017
NSFAS Internship Programme.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Internship programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity
nsfas.org.za internship programme: NSFAS is looking to employ graduate interns from the greater Cape Town surrounding areas who meet the following minimum requirements:
- Unemployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three (3) year degree or diploma from higher education institutions in the areas as indicated below
- No previous experience (Less than one-year casual work experience could be considered).
NSFAS funded graduates Field of Study & Qualifications
- Industrial Psychology, Human Resources
- Honours degree in Public Administration, Public Policy, Research Business Science, Information Science or Statistics background
- Industrial Engineering or Production and Operations Management
- Information Systems or Computer Science
- Journalism, Media or Communication Studies
- Public Relations, Marketing or Events Management
- Occupational Health and Safety
Candidates will be required to display the following personal attributes
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and display initiative
- Preference will be given to Cape Town based candidates
How To Apply for NSFAS Internship
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send Detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic Qualifications and names of two contactable referees to Nokulunga Mtse via email, with the subject Graduate Internship Programme to [email protected]. NSFAS does not consider late applications. NSFAS only corresponds with s hortlisted c andidates. If you do not hear from NSFAS within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.