National Student Financial Aid Scheme, NSFAS Internships Programme / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: 20 July 2017
- Internship Location: South Africa
nsfas.org.za Internship / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) Internship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
NSFAS Internship Programme
NSFAS Job Vacancies
nsfas.org.za Career Portal
National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is offering graduates / Internships Programme for 2017 in South Africa. The duration of the internship programme is 5 months. The interns will join the Operations department of NSFAS as Student Support Administrators.
Internship Provider : NSFAS
Field of Studies :
- Communications/Public Relations
- Social Work.
- Unemployed South African graduates
- A minimum of a three (3) year degree or National Diploma from higher education institutions in the areas of Education, Communications/Public Relations, Psychology, Social Work.
- Soft Skills and fluent in the language of the community (districts listed below)
- No previous experience required (training will be provided by NSFAS).
- NSFAS funded graduates
Graduates must be living in and able to work in the following Regions:
- Kwazulu Natal, ILembe District ( Mandeni, Kwadukuza & Ndwedwe Local Youth Offices) Kwazulu Natal, Umgungundlovu District (Umsunduzi, Mkhambathini, Mpofana, Impendle & Umngeni Local Youth Offices)
- Kwazulu Natal, Uthukela District (Emnambithi/Alfred Duma, Umtshezi/Inkosi Langalibalele, Okhahlamba Imbabazane/ Inkosi Langalibalele, Uthukela Local Youth Office)
- Kwazulu Natal, King Cetshwayo District (Umlalazi Local Youth Office)
- Kwazulu Natal, Zululand District (Pongolo Local Youth Office)
- Eastern Cape, Alfred Nzo District (Alfred Nzo Local Youth Office)
- Eastern Cape, Alfred Nzo District (Ntabankulu Local Youth Office)
- Eastern Cape, Amathole District (Mbhashe Local Youth Office)
- Eastern Cape, OR Tambo District (Mthatha Local Youth Office)
- Eastern Cape, Chris Hani District (Inxuba Yethemba Local Youth Office)
- Western Cape, Eden District (George, Uniondale Local Youth Office)
- Western Cape, Overberg District (Overstrand Local Youth Office)
- Free State, Lejweleputswa District (Nala Local Municipality, Maokeng Advice Centre & Hennenman)
- Free State, Thabo Mofutsanyane District (Dihlabeng, Mantsopa Local Youth Office)
- Free State, Cornelia District (Fezile Dabi)
- Gauteng, Johannesburg Metro District (Transnet, Ratanda, Diepkloef)
- Mpumalanga, Nkangala District (Ndlelenhle, Colour my World, Kwazamokuhle, Unico & Marapyane Youth Advisory Centre)
- Mpumalanga, Gert Sibande District (Wakkerstroom, Elukwatini, Armsterdam, Sesifikile & Mkhondo Local Youth Office)
- Mpumalanga, Ehlanzeni District (Mjajane, Welverdiend, Up Up Up Youth Development Centre, Jump Start your Career, Mangweni Youth Advisory Centre)
- Limpopo, Capricorn District (Lepelle-Nkumpi)
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team
- Ability to work under pressure and display initiative
How to apply
Interested applicants who meet the requirements should send Detailed Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Academic Qualifications and names of two contactable referees to Fayroes Sherry via email, with the subject Student Support Administrators to [email protected]. NSFAS does not consider late applications.
NSFAS only corresponds with shortlisted candidates. If you do not hear from NSFAS within 2 months of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.