Paarl Media Apprenticeship Programme / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: 28 August 2017
- Internship Location: Cape Town
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 Paarl Media Apprenticeship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
As the market leader in its field, Paarl Media Cape focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development, offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- The successful applicants will thereafter be contracted as Apprentices through FP&M SETA
- The apprentices will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Media and the SETA for the duration of training
- Phase 1: Complete approximately 4-5 months theoretical training at the Novus Academy, Western Cape
- Phase2: Complete approximately 26-30 months at Paarl Media Cape for the core experiential component of the training
- An income will be earned throughout the program
- Matric/ Grade 12 with Mathematics or an equivalent qualification
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) or equivalent with Mathematics with a pass rate of 50% (Matric/equivalent must be attached –or else application will not be considered)
- Previous shift work experience advantageous
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to work shifts
- An eye for detail – exceptional colour perception
- A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent
How To Apply