PSG Bursaries / Scholarships Programme 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: 30 November 2017
- Internship Location: South Africa
www.psg.co.za Bursaries / Scholarships: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 PSG Bursaries Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
PSG Scholarship Programme
PSG Bursary Programme
PSG is offering bursaries opportunities for 2018 in South Africa. PSG Bursary Programme aims to create a pipeline of young talent within the financial services industry.
Bursary Provider: PSG
Field of Studies:
- Science (Applied Chemistry, Physics, Actuarial Science)
- IT (Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science, Informatics, Project Management, Software Development, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence)
- Engineering (Chemical Engineering, Electrical, Electronic and Computer, Mechanical, Industrial)
- Math/Stats (Applied Mathematics, Mathematical Sciences, Statistics)
- Be South African Citizens
- Degree in one of the following disciplines:
- Average of 65% and above
What is in it for me?
- Financial assistance regarding your post-graduate programme (Tuition, textbooks etc)
- Entry to the Graduate programme the following year.
- Continuous coaching, mentoring and on-the-job training
- Work exposure within the financial services industry
- Ambitious & looking to advance in their career within the financial services industry
- Energetic with a solution oriented attitude
- Good at working in a team
- Able to remain calm under pressure
- Attention to detail
How To Apply