The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Programme, QRNSP for Qatari Students Application Form, Eligibility, Requirements and Guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic year.
The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Programme (QRNSP) provides financial and academic support to Qatari students. These scholarships are available to attend academic studies (undergraduate and postgraduate) at educational institutions in the State of Qatar or overseas.
Students are provided assistance during their studies, and upon completion of those studies, they join Qatar Airways as full-time Graduate Developers.
Qatar Airways Company Q.C.S.C., operating as Qatar Airways, is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar.\
Qatar Airways National Scholarship Eligibility:
- Must be Qatari or have a Qatari mother
- Must be 18 years or older and must complete their degree by the age of 29
- Secondary School Education Certificate corresponding to Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale ?with an average of 80% or higher
- Pass the interview set by Recruitment and QRNSP
- Current letter of unconditional offer from a university within Qatar or overseas ?approved by the Ministry of Education & Higher Education
Qatar Airways National Scholarship Requirement
- IELTS for Qatari – Overall score of 5.5 or above, no less than 5 in each component (please ensure a score of 5.5 in writing and reading)
- IELTS for Qatari Mother – Overall score of 6.0 or above, not less than 5.5 in each component (please ensure a score of 5.5 in writing and reading)
How to Apply for Qatar Airways National Scholarship – Application Form:
The mode of applying is online. Students will be required to attach the following:
- Resume / CV
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of English Proficiency Level
- Copy of University Transcript
Application Deadline: The application deadline is December 31, 2017.