BDD Internship Application Form 2018 – Requirements & Guide
BBD offers a Graduate Programme in Software Development and Business Analysis to newly graduated candidates who will be employed on a full time basis by BBD. This programme is designed to provide accelerated learning to graduates in order to allow fast-paced growth with workplace exposure so they can be integrated into our business. Successful candidates will be exposed to project work and mentorship, ensuring a great start to their IT careers.
Skills & Experience
BBD invites new graduates in BSc/ BEng/ BCom/ BIS majoring in Computer Science, Computer & Software Engineering, Information Technology, Informatics at Bachelors/ Honours/ Masters/ Doctorate level to apply.
Applicants must meet the following basic requirements:
- A South African citizen
- Newly qualified with a DEGREE in IT at a recognised South African University? (Computer Science, Computer & Software Engineering, Information Technology, Informatics)
- Have a minimum overall academic average of 65%
- Have a passionate about creating and building software
- Skilled in terms of written & verbal communication
Personality and Attributes
Your application must include:
- Your updated CV
- Copy of your ID
- Copy of your latest transcripts, your Matric certificate or latest results
How To Apply