BMW Internship | Apply for the BMW Graduate Internship Programme, requirement and details below.
- Location: Pretoria
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2018 BMW Internship programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
We are looking for talented individuals like you to jump start your career with the BMW Group Graduate Programme where you will obtain business experience over 12 – 24 months!
- Golden Key Membership is an added advantage
- Only SA Citizens will be considered for the Program
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Ability
- Ability to demonstrate initiative Driven Individual and Self Starter
- A passion for the automotive industry Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent in Industrial, Mechanical, and Electrical Disciplines.
- Bachelor of Business Science / or Honours Degree in Business Management or BBA Degree focusing on Management
- 60% and above academic average is not negotiable.
How To Apply for BMW Internship