The Cape Peninsula University of Technology, CPUT Application Status or Admission Status checking / tracking portal is live. Prospective students can check their admission qualification status at the CPUT application status portal for free.
The Tracking of CPUT Application Status is the process of checking if your admission application has be accepted — if you are offered provisional admission to become a formal student of Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
CPUT application status portal is live.
Prospective students can check their cput admission status for free by following the beneath procedures.
Latest news on CPUT application status portal:-
- Official application status letters are now available for download.
- International students can also request their study permits online.
HOW TO CHECK CPUT APPLICATION STATUS
The Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) Application Status portal is live. To check your CPUT admission status follow the below lead.
- Visit the CPUT Application Status Portal via http://www.cput.ac.za/study/track
- Next, enter Your ID / Passport / Asylum number on the field provided, OR if you got your Student Number, enter it in the next field.
- Next, One of your First Names on the space provided.
- Finally, Click on GET MY APPLICATION STATUS button to track your CPUT admission status.
* If you have been conditionally accepted and have been admitted as well, you may still need to submit some documents to finalise your admission.
Students who have been accepted to CPUT as first time first-year students for 2014 can apply for financial aid up to the last working day of February.
Find out more about Financial aid and funding
Please email the CPUT admissions office at [email protected] or call any of the following numbers:
Tel: +27 21 959 6393
Tel: +27 21 959 6270
Tel: +27 21 959 6072
Tel: +27 21 460 3393
Tel: +27 21 460 3373
Tel: +27 21 460 8353