Dept of Health South Africa Internship | Apply for the department of health south africa internship programme, requirement and details below.
- Application Deadline: 5 June 2017.
- Location: Pretoria.
- Stipend: R60 000 per annum
Department of Health South Africa Internship Programme.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the Department of Health South Africa: Graduate Internships Programme 2018. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
DUTIES : Produce designs according to client specification and within limits of production capability, Produce objects with material and equipment according to job specification and recognized standards, Conduct routine maintenance, Maintain and inspect equipment and/or facilities for technical faults, Repair equipment and facilities according to standards, Test repaired equipment and/or facilities against specifications, Service equipment and/or facilities according to schedule, Perform administrative and related functions, i.e. provide inputs on the compilation of technical reports, Keep and maintain job record and other registers, Maintain and adhere to agreed developmental plan.
- A Senior Certificate (Grade 12),
- A recognized National Diploma or N3 and N4 in
- Building Construction,
- Electrical and Plumbing or equivalent,
- A passed Trade Test as Artisan,
- Technical analysis knowledge in the field of the post may be an advantage,
- Technical analysis knowledge,
- Computer – aided technical applications Report writing,
- Production, process knowledge and skills,
- Good generic, problem solving, analysis, decision making, team work, planning, organizational and analytical skills,
- Creativity, self – management,
- Customer focus and responsiveness,
- Good communication (written and verbal) as well as computer (MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint) skills
All short – listed candidates for SMS posts will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test relevant technical elements of the job, the logistics of which will be communicated by the Department. Following the interview and technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a generic managerial competency assessment (in compliance with the DPSA Directive on the implementation of competency – based assessments). The competency assessment will be testing generic managerial competencies using the mandated DPSA SMS competency. assessment tools.
How To Apply Department of Health South Africa
Applications should be submitted on form Z83 obtainable from any Public Service Department, and should be accompanied by a CV (previous experience must be comprehensively detailed) and certified copies of qualification certificates (including Senior Certificate/Grade 12 certificate regardless of the qualification requirement indicated in the advert), service certificates, including ID and driver’s licence. No faxed or e – mailed applications will be considered.
- Applications received after the closing date and those that do not comply with the requirements will not be considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications and national certificates (where applicable) evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- The Department reserves the right not to fill the posts. The successful candidate will be subjected to personnel suitability checks and other vetting procedures.
- Applicants are respectfully informed that correspondence will be limited to short – listed candidates only. If notification of an interview is not received within three (3) months after the closing date, candidates may regard their application as unsuccessful.
- The Department will not be liable where applicants use incorrect/no reference number(s) on their applications.
The Director – General, National Department of Health, Private Bag X828, Pretoria. 0001. Hand delivered applications may be submitted at Reception (Brown application Box), Civitas Building, corner of Thabo Sehume (formerly known as Andries) and Struben streets. Pretoria.