The School of Business, Economics & Informatics at Birkbeck, University of London Scholarships for International Students Application Form, Eligibility, Requirements and Guidelines for the 2017/2018 academic year.
The School of Business, Economics & Informatics at Birkbeck, University of London is offering full-time PhD studentships, starting in the academic year 2017/18. The School has 9 studentships to award: 5 fully-funded studentships and 4 fees-only studentships.
Birkbeck, University of London is a public research university located in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London.
Birkbeck, University of London Scholarship Eligibility:
University welcome applications from strong candidates with research interests in any field within the School of Business, Economics & Informatics, with a desire to pursue an academic career.
- Applications from students applying for an MPhil/PhD place in the Departments of Computer Science and Information Systems; Economics, Mathematics and Statistics; Management; and Organizational Psychology are eligible to apply for these awards.
- The competition is primarily open to new home/EU and international students who are applying for a full-time MPhil/PhD place.
- Applications for part-time study will be considered, at an appropriate pro-rata rate and extended duration.
Birkbeck, University of London Scholarship Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates will normally possess at least an upper second class undergraduate honours degree or equivalent, and a Masters Degree or equivalent.
Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for Birkbeck, University of London Scholarship – Application Form:
Once you have applied online for the relevant MPhil/PhD in the normal way (see links above), download the BEI Research Studentships Application Form.
Completed studentship application forms should be returned by email to the postgraduate administrator of the department in which you wish to study and be copied to [email protected].
Please note: when submitting your studentship application form, the subject line of your email MUST state “Application for Research Studentship in School of BEI”.
Application Deadline: Deadline for applications
- Computer Science and Information Systems – May 2, 2017
- Economics, Mathematics and Statistics – TBC
- Management – May 2, 2017
- Organizational Psychology – May 2, 2017