Palabora Copper Traineeship Programme / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: 11 July 2017
- Traineeship Location: Phalaborwa, Limpopo.
www.palabora.com Traineeship / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018Palabora Copper Traineeship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Palabora Copper Traineeship Programme
Palabora Copper Job Vacancies
www.palabora.com Career Portal
Palabora Copper recruitment
Palabora Copper (PTY) Ltd hereby invites applications for In-Service Training 2017/ 2018 opportunities that exist within the organization based in Phalaborwa. The program is geared towards candidates who are studying towards a National Diploma looking for relevant work experience. and without work experience. Successful candidates will enter into a 12 months in-service training contract with Palabora Copper (PTY) Ltd. This is not a contract of employment and it does not guarantee a job at the end. It is a 100% learning opportunity.
|Study Field||Positions||Reference Number|
|Electrical Engineering (Light Current)||2||REF/ELECT|
|Instrumentation / Process Control||1||REF/INST|
|Logistic / Shipping||1||REF/LOGSHI|
- Completed S2
- South African Citizen
- Currently unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- No active criminal record
- Driver’s Licence
- Ba-Phalaborwa Citizen
Documents to be submitted:
- An application letter
- A Comprehensive Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of Matric certificate
- Tertiary Academic Records
- Proof of Residence.
How to Apply for Palabora Copper Traineeship
PLEASE QUOTE THE CORRECT REFERENCE NUMBER ON YOUR APPLICATION LETTER
- Electronically: [email protected]
- Post: The Training Department, In-Service 2017, Palabora Copper, PO Box 65, Phalaborwa, 1390.
- Hand Deliveries: The Training Department, In-Service 2017, Palabora Copper, 1 Copper Road, Phalaborwa, 1390.
- Enquiries Mondays to Fridays from 07h00 to16h30: 015 780 2726
Correspondence will be limited to short listed candidates only. If no correspondence has been received by the 8th of August 2017, applicants should consider their applications as unsuccessful.