Closing Date: 17 October 2017
Expected roll-out: Mid January 2018
SERR Synergy is offering a National Certificate: Wholesale and Retail Operations Supervision learnership.
This qualification equips learners to understand and acquaint themselves with the principles of supervision and team leadership within the Wholesale & Retail sector. It aims to build capacity and improve skills at lower management level in the sector. It provides learners with greater competence in people management.
Learners receive an NQF Level 4 qualification.
Education and Experience
- Grade 12 is essential
- Incomplete tertiary qualification or additional qualification (advantage)
- Temporary or volunteer work experience (advantage)
- Unemployed individuals
- A valid South African Identity document
- Not be engaged in post Matric studies
- Be between the ages of 18 and 25 years
- Individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Have effective communication skills in the written & verbal English language;
- Possess basic computer skills
Furthermore, applicants must:
- Undergo pre-assessments and participate in an interview
- Be prepared to enter into an agreement for 12 months
- Be available to attend an Induction meeting on 23 October 2017
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please email a concise CV to: [email protected], along with
- certified copy of ID
- certified copy of matric certificate
- results from any tertiary studies, whether course is complete or incomplete (if applicable)
Note: If you do not hear from us within fourteen (14) days after the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.