University of South Africa (UNISA) invites prospective students to apply for admission to an undergraduate qualification for 2018 academic year.
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education & BTech degrees: 14 August – 29 September 2017
- Honours and postgraduate diplomas & master’s and doctoral degrees: 11 September – 13 November 2017
How to Apply
- Click here to Apply Online for Undergraduates Qualifications
- Click here to Apply Online for Postgraduates & Honours Qualifications
South Africans learners wishing to apply online will need a working email address and an ID number. Foreign learners wishing to apply will need to have their passport number.
Applicants are required to pay an application fee of R100.00. This fee in non-refundable, even if applicants chose to not study through UNISA.
NOTE: UNISA does not accept cash at its offices. Applicants must deposit cash into the university’s bank account.
Payment information for students living in South Africa
- Pay online using your credit card: http://applications.unisa.ac.za
- Pay via bank deposit. Further details will be communicated once a student number has been allocated to you.