WBHO In-Service Traineeship 2017/2018 | Apply for the WBHO In-Service Traineeship Opportunity, see requirement and details below.
- Closing Date: 30 June 2017.
- Location: Johannesburg.
www.wbho.co.za Traineeship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for 2017/2018 WBHO In-Service Traineeship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
WBHO Construction (Pty) Ltd offer bursaries, in-service training as well as vacation work in line with relevant fields of study.
In order to apply for one of the programmes offered by WBHO, the relevant application form as well as accompanying documentation should be emailed through to the respective email address. Please note incomplete applications will not be considered.
- South African citizen
- 60% average or above
- Full-time student
- Studying toward a BEng, BSc, ND or BTech qualification in one the following disciplines:
Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management or Building Science
Students are shortlisted and selected based on the current and future needs of the organisation.
WBHO’s Expectation From Students
- Work according to site specific requirements
- No employment benefits (such as provident fund or medical aid) are provided
- No expectation of permanent employment is provided after completion of in-service training
- Salary is determined by current year and field of study
How To Apply for WBHO In-Service Traineeship