Servest Learnership Programme 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: 26 June 2016
- Location: Johannesburg.
www.servest.co.za Learnership: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 Servest Learnership / Careers / Recruitments / Job Vacancies Opportunities. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
Catering ,a division of the Servest Group Pty Ltd is offering a Food & Beverage as well as Professional Cookery Learnerships to UNEMPLOYED individuals as part of its skills development programme. We are seeking to employ individuals that have passion in the hospitality industry and food services .The incumbents must be available immediately and willing to commit to this course which will run for one year .
Servest Learnership Requirements
Interested individuals must meet the following requirements:
- South African citizen;
- Have passion for the Hospitality Industry
- Grade 12
- Clear criminal record;
- Must reside in Johannesburg area;
- Must be well spoken (read and write English);
- Must be well presented
- Must be Unemployed
Duties & Responsibilities
Applicants will be shortlisted and will undergo a screening as well as the interview process. Successful applicants will receive:
- The company funding training for the above-mentioned courses.
- 12-month learnership agreement
- Set monthly stipend
- Receive on-the-job training within the Food & Beverage Facilities
How To Apply for Servest Learnership Programme.