Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) Internships Programme / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies 2017/2018 | See Application, requirements and details below.
- Closing Date: 31 August 2017
- Internship Location: Tzaneen, Limpopo
sef.co.za Internship / Career / Recruitment / Job Vacancies: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2017/2018 Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) Internship Programme. Interested applicant(s) ought to follow the details and procedures on this page to secure this opportunity.
SEF Internship Programme
Small Enterprise Foundation Job Vacancies
sef.co.za Career Portal
Small Enterprise Foundation recruitment
Small Enterprise Foundation (SEF) is offering Graduates/internships Programme for 2017 / 2018 in Tzaneen, Limpopo. The duration of the internship / graduates programme is 12 month. The training and development programme is aimed at recent graduates with a commitment to the elimination of poverty and a passion for changing the world.
Internship Provider : SEF
Field of Studies :
Degree / National Diploma in the following fields
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
- Information Technology
The aim of the programme is to enable young graduates to cover key roles and assume responsibility in the future of SEF. Personal and interpersonal skills will develop hand in hand with business skills.During the Programme successful candidates will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience within the most famous South African Microfinance Organisation (MFI) and an internationally recognised organisation in the field of microfinance.
While learning different tasks and covering diverse responsibilities within the organisation, successful candidates will have the opportunity to relate with several positions within and outside the organisation. Also, the Graduate Programme will involve working both in the head office and in the rural areas where SEF operates. This experience will provide our graduates with a solid experience to ensure a flourishing career.
Successful candidates will be in a 3 month rotational programme which will give them the opportunity to acquire hands-on experience in all the departments of the organisation. These include Operations, Administrations, Finance, Quality Assurance, Training, Human Resources, Research and Development, IT and Management Office.
During the second half of the Graduate Programme, the successful candidates will be assigned to one of the department, based on their personal interests and the organisation’s needs. This will assure relevant practical exposure to a specific department and allow the candidate to strengthen applicable and useful skills to cover future roles within the organisation.
- A degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, IT, Accounting and Auditing, Statistics or International Development would constitute an advantage,
- Strong academic record – an average of 65% throughout the course is essential,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Good analytical skills,
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently,
- Advanced computer literacy – Microsoft office package,
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task,
- Self-confident and self-motivated,
- Proven leadership skills and self-starter,
- Applicant must be a South African citizen with a valid ID document,
- Non South African citizens must have a valid work permit and Passport,
- Disable persons are welcome to apply.
How to apply
To apply for this internships, please email your CV, Cover Letter and Academic Transcript to [email protected].
Or post hard copy to: Graduate Programme – HR DepartmentThe Small Enterprise Foundation, P.O. Box 2120850, Tzaneen, South Africa
For further information, contact SEF HR Department on 015 307 5837 (option 2)