Total Internships 2018 Application Form & Requirements
Internship Application Closing Date: 30 November 2017
Internship Provider: Total SA
Internship Location: South Africa
Total SA invites applicants to apply for Internships.graduates programme for 2017/208 in Johannesburg. The Internship Programme offer graduates hands-on corporate knowledge and experience in the above mentioned field to prepare them for their chosen career in the working world. The programme is for unemployed learners who have concluded their studies successfully in a defined scarce and / or critical skill and who need workplace exposure in order to improve their employment opportunities.
Field of Studies
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial and Civil)
- Internal Auditing
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Protection
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Law and Governance
- Health and Safety
The aim of this internship programme is to:
- Provide individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations.
- Integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
Applications from the following will be considered for internship programme
- Graduates of Total South Africa bursaries programme
- Qualified students who have excelled academically and require working experience to improve their chances of employability.
- Graduates who have never been employed or participated in any graduate programme before.
Applications should include the following information to be considered:
- Application letter motivating why you should be considered for a graduate programme
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details (more than one contact number or address)
- Certified copies of recent academic records/transcript and qualifications (if already attained)
- Certified copies of identity document.
How to apply
Applications can be emailed to [email protected] or via post: Transformation and Development Division 3 Biermann Avenue Rosebank, Johannesburg.