University of KwaZulu-Natal: Application 2018 – Apply to UKZN
University of KwaZulu-Natal Applications Forms for 2018 – The University of KwaZulu-Natal was formed on 1 January 2004 as a result of the merger between the University of Durban-Westville and the University of Natal. The new university brings together the rich histories of both the former Universities.
Undergraduate Application Procedures for First Time South African Applicants
- If you are a South African citizen and currently in Grade 12 or have completed.
your National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate and have never studied at UKZN before,
you have to make application to UKZN by completing a Central Application Office (CAO)
- If you are currently registered (or have been registered) at another institution for undergraduate studies and wish to apply for a transfer to UKZN, you must also complete the CAO application form
- CAO website click on link www.cao.ac.za to download OR
- Contact the CAO on 031 268 4444 OR
- Apply on line: consult www.cao.ac.za OR
- Write to [email protected] OR
- Application fee payable to CAO R200 on-time and R400 for late applications
• Grade 12 learners must submit certified copies of their Grade 11 results (plus any available Grade 12 results) and their ID documents with the applications.
• Applicant wishing to transfer from other Universities must submit certified copies of their National Senior Certificates/Senior certificates as well as complete academic transcripts from their previous/current Universities with their applications.
|Closing dates for South African citizens|
- Medicine: 30 June2017
- All other programmes: 29 September 2017